- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Lifetime Deal Terms
- The lifetime deal is for the lifetime of the product.
- That means you have access to the Diarybooker system for as long as it is available.
- We have been around since 2009 and we fully intend to be around for many many years to come.
- If we ever were to be acquired by another company, we would seek to ensure you have “grandfather rights” to continue using the product.
- Other than that, have fun, use the Diarybooker system as much or as little as you want.
Refund or Money Back Guarantee Policy
- Monthly payments are made in advance of each month’s usage, so a refund for that month is available during the month in which you are using the product.
- Once a second monthly payment is made, the previous monthly payment is no longer included in any refund
- If you, as a DiaryBooker customer, are paying more than once per month for the product, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure that these payments are required and to cancel them yourself if they are not. We often have customers paying for multiple venues and copies of DiaryBooker. So this situation is not unusual from our perspective.
- “Bonus” text messages are included in the monthly payments and are covered by the monthly payment refund policy.
One off payments (eg Lifetime Deal)
- On the extremely rare occasions when subscribers for whatever reason aren’t happy or have no use for the brilliant DiaryBooker system, then we have a money back refund policy.
- The Refund policy for any product sale is a full refund of the purchase price for the number of days established per product from the date of purchase for any reason or no reason.
- You can see the refund window for each product in the Deal Terms of each product.
- That means you can process a refund for a product you purchased through us for any reason within the allotted time for each product and you’ll be refunded in full. Not in part. Not with a fee deduction. The whole lot.
- Unfortunately, once the refund window has passed, you will not be able to process a refund within your account and we will not be able to process refund requests.
- Text message bundle purchases, both as part of the Lifetime Deal and inside DiaryBooker are only refundable based on the unused portions of the bundle. Any used text message credits cannot be included.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by DiaryBooker.com Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of DiaryBooker.com Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DiaryBooker.com Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.